My God it’s been 6 months since I updated this blog! I am so sorry if there is a follower on this blog who’s waiting for my update.
Well, here are some updates on me:
1. I gave birth to a super duper over cute baby girl named Cate. She is now 1 year and 3 months.
2. I am now on my 35th week to our second child. Yes that fast! *wink
3. I still scrap. Digital Scrapping it is. I miss doing paper scrapbooking. Never touched my supplies for a long time. =(
4. And here’s a recent photo of me and my family:
I hope you are still there to read my blog from time to time. I may not be available to post more often but will try my best this 2012 to blog more. That’s my resolution for this year. Fingers crossed!
It’s been a while since I blogged here. I am so swamped with work, Cate’s arrival and laziness of course. I hope 2011 will be good for me and no more procrastination for me too!
Anyways, I am just here to post my greeting for all of you.
Happy Christmas everyone!
Jun, Diane and Cate
So what did we got from our SM Naga trip last Thursday?
Visit my other blog here to find out. I will be posting the baby things I bought in that blog soon.
I also got to meet up with my high school friend Karla P. in Naga. She was pregnant also. She’s due in November 21st. And I am due November 29th. And that’s 9 days apart! I love it! Someday our babies will be friends and maybe classmates too! I had fun catching up with her. She was one of my closest friend in High School.
Here’s our pic:
This was taken by my husband during our dinner at Molino Restaurant.
Today I went to my parents house to go bonding with my niece whom I miss so much! We only got to see and play with her during weekends. I went after lunch as I am too lazy to go and travel via Jeepney. Our car doesn’t want to start so hubby suggested that I take the Jeepney instead. I don’t want to stress myself so much but I wanted to visit my parents, so I still went and took the Jeepney. It is such joy to go to my parents house. I miss them during weekdays.
Now I need to sleep as my husband is already in the dreamland. And I am so sleepy as well.
Good night everyone! Until next time!
It’s been a week since I updated this blog! I am so sorry. Maintaining 6 blogs is not easy. And add to that the no mojo at all or the laziness that hits me from time to time (or should I say all the time!). hahahahha!
Anyways, I watched Glee season 2 episode 2 today. And I super like the Britney Spears episode. Love all the songs and the performances of the cast. I can finally say that I am hooked! thanks to my twitter friends who influenced me to watch the show.
It is now 12:33 am and I am still awake. My blogging mojo is present and I can’t let this go away. Strike while Mr. Mojo is here! I also took a nap this afternoon that’s why I am wide awake. Juicy on TV5 keeps me company. I love chizmax!
I will embrace my pillow and hit the bed after this. I am so excited to go shopping tomorrow for our baby. Wooden crib here we come!
… for the lack of updates here.
Been so lazy to blog lately.
Plus I am busy with my layout making for a company. And all I did the past few days is to stay in bed and surf the web, check emails and Facebook. haha! I also stayed at my parents house as the husband is out of town.
I am nursing a sick husband today and was finishing a lot of online tasks.
So that’s what keeps me from updating this blog.
Oh, will post in the coming days the outing we attended yesterday at Bacacay. It was my nephews 11th monthly birthday celebration. It was held in a beach and we had so much fun!
Right now all I can say is that I am so blessed.
Here are the 10 things I am grateful for this month:
- With a loving and caring husband that is always there for me. Helping me in getting up in the morning as it is so hard to get up with a heavy tummy. And checking up on me every now and then if I already drink my vitamins or taken my lunch and snack.
- This baby inside my tummy who constantly reminds me (by kicking =D) that there is still hope in life. That in 3 months time we will finally see each other. I am so excited!
- The work I’ve been receiving and will be receiving.
- To the money I get from working which I can use to buy stuffs that I want. Weeee!!! Shopping time!!!
- To my family who makes me happy every time I pay them a visit. We will see each other again on weekends.♥♥♥
- Staying at home and working at the same time. Yes I can work even in my pajamas. Super thankful!
- To my hobby which is scrapbooking who brings out the creativity in me. And keeps me stress free whenever I am making a LO.
- To my online friends whom I interact with almost every day. Thanks girls! I love all of you! ♥♥
- To the food I (and baby’s too) eat everyday.
- For the internet. Because without it my life will be boring.
Thank God for all of these things that I am thankful for. Thank You for always giving me blessings everyday. Thank You for this life you gave me. Thank You!
Welcome to my personal blog!
I have several blogs right now and you may be asking why I have to create a new one. Well, that is because I really don’t have a personal blog. A blog where I can update on my life as a mother, a wife, sister, daughter, friend and as a human being living in this little province of mine. I always wanted to share what I am up to for a certain day but there’s no blog to post it. So here’s a new one (hot and boiling) and I hope to really update this more often than the others.
I am looking forward to sharing everything here!
Thanks for the visit!
Have a nice day!